Heart attack? Wait longer for an ambulance: Huge 999 shake-up means slower response times for millions * Major overhaul of the ...
If you register when you purchase it,
C-Beam Developments will give you an unconditional 2 year replacement!
If your ASPOD is damaged in anyway, just pop it in the post and we will replace it FREE OF CHARGE
We are extremely concerned to protect your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us.
Owner & Data Controller
C-Beam Developments Ltd
PO Box 276
Owner contact email: email@example.com
The use of the collected Data
If you place an order on our site, we need to collect and process your personal data in order to fulfil that order.
If you register your Aspod with us, we will collect and process your data for the purpose of sending you a reminder email when it is time to replace the aspirin in your Aspod.
We are obliged to process some personal data to comply with the law. If you place an order with us we must retain some personal data for at least six years to comply with the Sale of Goods Act 1982, Consumer Rights Act of 2015 and HMRC guidance.
C-Beam Developments will not send you any marketing emails or share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.
Types of data collected
Depending on your interaction with us, we may collect and process all or some of the following information:
- Address details
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Usage data
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the user, or, in case of usage data, collected automatically when using this website.
Sharing your personal data
Sometimes we need to share your personal data with trusted third parties. In these instances, your data will only be used for the exact purpose we specify, will be transferred and stored securely, and will be deleted or rendered anonymous if we stop working with that third party.
- Payment-processing services
- Delivery couriers and postal services
- Those involved with the operation of the site (administration and sales) or external parties such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers and IT companies.
- Disclosure to Government and their agencies. We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
How long do we keep your data
The Data is only kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User. For example, if you registered you Aspod, we will hold the data until you ask us to remove it.
If you order from us, we’ll keep your data for six years in order to comply with legal obligations. You can request that some of this is removed sooner – see below.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to update your contact details by contacting us.
If you no longer wish to receive reminder emails, you can unsubscribe in the following ways:
- By clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any reminder email we send
- By contacting us and asking to opt out
Your rights over personal data
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data, free of charge
- Have your personal data rectified if out of date or incorrect
- Have personal data erased, unless that would conflict with our legal obligations
- Withdraw consent for us to use personal data, if you have previously given consent
- Object to us processing your personal data
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address.
C-Beam Developments Ltd
PO Box 276
How to make a complaint
If you are unhappy with our use of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. The ICO’s contact details can be found on the ICO’s website.